Search for a specific topic

by typing a keyword in the blog search at the top.

March 25, 2008

To let the truth be told

In an effort to assuage many of your fears, I would like to let you know that despite my concerns, the test grades were higher than expected. We had 4 100's in 3rd period, as well as quite a few more As and Bs in both classes. 
So kudos to those of you who studied hard over the break, it was well evident.


If in the future you would be interested in having me post the high score board up here (As only) let me know. Likewise, if you are adverse, please also inform me by comment. 


Remember, we have a quiz on Friday.  7.1-7.3.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't ever be on the a list. but i would have no problem if you posted them. if you really wanna be super nice you could email me my score. (tarheelsman92@charter.net) OH! and is there anyway you could post the worksheet. You would be a lifesaver. (i forgot to get one)

Anonymous said...

yea that would b nice ifu posted the scores, even though my days of being on it r long gone haha

p.s. i love the cat stuff, but the walruses r funny 2 haha

so yea big mac out :P